Our accreditation and licenses
- National Electricity Market Management Company accreditation as a Financially Responsible Market Participant and Responsible Person
- Clean Energy Regulator (previously, Office of Renewable Energy Regulator) company registration and site accreditation for Tatura, Shepparton and Elgo Estate that enables it to create, acquire, trade and sell REC’s
- SFE Austraclear accreditation that enables it to settle electricity transactions in Australia
- Electricity retail licenses to sell retail electricity in VIC, SA, QLD & NSW.
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission Australian Financial Services License that enables it to provide financial services in relation to the electricity futures and environmental markets – AFSL 319 405