Our new payment support program for Vic residential customers is here to help if you are struggling to cope with your electricity bills.
Our Vic payment support program goes further than establishing payment plans and is designed to provide you with personalised assistance and support to help you get back on track with your electricity bills, repay your overdue bills and lower your ongoing usage costs.
Qualifying customers can access:
- Convenient payment options and monthly billing (in most cases)
- Flexible payment arrangements
- Information on short term payment extension options
- Personalised support and tailored assistance
- Protection from disconnection whilst you are on an agreed payment arrangement
- Information about government concessions, rebates and Centrelink’s Centrepay facility can be found here
- Information on energy audit options
- Language assistance service
- Guidance on eligibility and how to access the Home Energy Emergency Assistance Scheme (Qld) and Energy Accounts Payment Assistance Scheme (NSW)
- Consultation on your Diamond Energy bills, including tips on how to save energy and save on your bills and track options based on when and how you use electricity
You may also be entitled to additional support such as a six-month freeze on your outstanding debt.
You can read our Victorian Customer Hardship Policy and Charter
to find out more. You can also read our Family Violence Policy
We are here to help you! Just give us a call on 1300 838 009 during business hours if you have any queries or would like to find out more information.